Sunday, March 08, 2009

Dead Money

I had my worst night maybe ever at the virtual felt last night after taking a pounding at Party.To start with I played twenty $12 180 player turbos on Stars and fell just short of breaking even.

The Party $33's were calling and I played 26,4-6 tabling and getting scudded on nearly every hand,finishing with a fruitless shot at a $109 around 5.30am.The bad news is it cost me $535 in total.Excluding the $109 it is only around 13 buy-ins which I suppose is pretty standard for a night of nasty variance.I was going to keep saving my Party points, but have cashed in 4500 of them for a straight $150 paid into my account.The good news is that I still slept like a baby and I'm not that annoyed about it.Nights like that are going to happen and although it's wiped out my decent start to the month,I'm down less than $40 after cashing in those points.

Ok,off to Ibrox now to watch Rangers play Hamilton in the cup.Hope the Gers don't run as badly as me...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, 09 March, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to know who is making all the money at the minute because everywhere I go I am reading about people on nasty runs etc.

 
At Monday, 09 March, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i`ll second that pud. Good result for the queens 11 mate;-)
We sucked in the capital:-(

Bully

 
At Tuesday, 10 March, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

The fish and the poker sites Pud.Hopefully it's just a blip...!

Aye Bully,her Majesty was delighted with the Gers on Sunday and Burnley put up a decent fight from reading the game reports.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document