Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Moan



So Chris Moyles and other celebs are climbing Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief.Call me a grumpy old man, but it would certainly be a relief if he fell off and took a few other z-list celebs with him.Seems a shame to me that they can't just donate the no doubt enormous cost of the whole operation straight to charity and get their numerous sad fanboys/girls to support a sponsored silence instead.Still I suppose that wouldn't allow them to make a personal journey of discovery...the tossers.

As regular readers may know,I don't have much respect for today's celebrity worshipping culture.Having said that, I came across a couple of top UK celeb blogs recently (via the Sunday Times best blogs list) and after a few smokes I thought it may be an idea to invite them to play in the Brit Blogger game.I wonder if Paul Daniels would be as good with the virtual cards as he is with real ones or if Juice's political hero would be interested in a game.

On to the poker and I've probably mentioned here that I don't have a rakeback deal and very rarely take advantage of deposit bonuses.I don't ever need to put money in,I like being able to move between sites at will and this time last year I was only playing one or two tables at once which made clearing bonuses difficult.I have accumulated 4600 Party points and with 1500 points paying $50 in cash and 12000 paying $500, I've decided Party will be my main site for the foreseeable future.Even with the improvment in Pokerstars VIP programme I reckon I can make more $ at Party.I'm going to stick to Party for single table games and try and play some more 45/90 player turbos on Stars when I do play there.

Party are offering double points this week and despite feeling dog tired most nights,I'm still trying to play 10-12 games to try and get closer to the 12k points I need for the $500 cash payment.

I've had a decent start to the month, although I'm a bit frustrated by Sharkscope after they missed recording another winning $22 from the other night.I know they've not been covering Party sngs for long, but if they're going to do it they need 100% coverage or at least the option to submit any sng's they miss, otherwise it becomes useless as a tool for tracking my results.

Ok,thanks for reading.Back soon....

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 07 March, 2009, Blogger Juice said...

I cant beleive you would dirty your browser history by linking up JA. Although im sure its nothing compared with the other filth in there!

 
At Saturday, 07 March, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Come on now Tory Boy,you don't mean that :-)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document