Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Like,Duh,Obvious!

I swapped Playstation3 usernames with Step A a while ago and finally got round to sending her a "friend invite".She accepted and yesterday I sent a "hello COD noob" message on the PS3 network and received the reply " and u r?".( good news that she wasn't willing to start chatting freely to just anyone!) " Ldo,Nacho's Dad" got a "lol Hi" reply.I was trying to be cool with the "ldo" which I discovered this week is forum speak for "Like,Duh,Obvious".I think I blew any semblance of cool though, when I noticed her name tag online included the word "Legendery" and couldn't resist messaging her the correct spelling and the instruction to pay more attention to English at school!

My conjunctivitis was so bad last night I could barely see out of my left eye and that's my excuse for running badly at Call of Duty when the s-man was round.I managed three $22's after he left before deciding it was just stupid to play with only one good eye.

My leg does feel much better at least and although I can't quite sleep on my right side it no longer hurts too much during the day.The main problem I have left is the feckin lump at the base of my back on the right side as it still hurts and seems to flare up even more when I do too much.My latest sick line runs out next week and I'm really hoping this painful lump will go down or be better by then.I'm going to call for a Docs appointment tomorrow and hopefully she can refer me for some physio to sort it if required.My Mum bought me a "Tens Machine" but in truth I find using it sore and as it's supposed to relieve pain I've given up on it for now.

Righty I've used the eyedrops and I'm off to find out if my UAV is online....!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 05 January, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yer eye looked alright to me - i thought you were just playing pish. ;-)

Just as well i was there to help keep the stats up...

s-man

 
At Wednesday, 06 January, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

You'll be up on a charge for being cheeky to a General 15 ranks above your lowly self!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document