Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The New Van Gogh?

After posting the worst monthly stats I can remember the other day, I played a wee set of four $22's on Party and won nearly $100 on Sunday evening.I was very tempted to edit the stats on my last post, but there's no point in harping on about sngs being all about volume and then adjusting stats after just four games.

Wildcat mentioned it might be worth giving the 50/50 sngs, ( a normal sit and go where 5 from 10 starters get paid based on the finishing chip stacks) and I did give them a wee go when they were first launched.I played a set of four and cashed in them all but was disappointed that the payout structure meant I didn't make much of a profit.

Not a lot else going on this week.I did give my hot neighbour a lift into Glasgow again last Friday but early in the morning doesn't seem the best time to ask someone out.I don't fancy my chances much anyway for a couple of reasons.She warned me she was having a party a couple of months back ( as good neighbours do) but never asked if I wanted to go.I did also text her to ask if she wanted to come up and watch a film a while back after she had cleaned my flat earlier and said I would understand if she was too zonked.( as we'd shared few incredibly strong joints before she left) She replied to say thanks but she was too cabbaged to move!

Anyway I will get round to it as I've has more winks and emails from women on the dating site and I don't feel like replying until I get this out my system!

Good news on the football front as it looks like Rangers financial woes may be over if the proposed takeover goes ahead.It's dragged on for months now, but apparently talks are at an advanced stage and a deal is nearly done.I still love my football, however I hate the fact that the fans are treated more as customers than supporters these days.I was shouting at my radio the other morning when it was announced that the Radio 5 live phone-in subject was "Can football grounds be made swearing free?" Swearing free? It's not the ballet and if you're an easily offended football "customer" who goes to the game to sit quietly for 90 mins then you can fck right off as far as I'm concerned.The "think of the children" mob can do likewise! It's a passionate game and I don't want to see it sanitised any further.

Not that I'll have any money left to go to the football if I keep having to buy replacement Ipod headphones.Yesterday I managed to slice off another earpiece thingy after getting it caught outside the drivers door of my car yet again.Being a tight git, I've decided if it happens again then one of my ears will just have to go!

Back soon...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Sunday, 10 April, 2011, Blogger Juice said...

A football ground is not a church but having said that i have heard people scream quite vile things. One guy once shouted at a ref that he hopes he dies of cancer.

 
At Monday, 11 April, 2011, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I'd hope fans would police themselves if that kind of sick abuse was being shouted at a game.I was thinking more of the guy behind me and his "he's too bastarding slow" type shouts.

 
At Monday, 11 April, 2011, Blogger Juice said...

Do people often shout that you are too bastarding slow? come on you are only 50! ;-)

 
At Tuesday, 12 April, 2011, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I'm still quick round the pool table mate ;-)

 
At Tuesday, 12 April, 2011, Blogger Juice said...

i wouldnt know. Ive never been to scotland. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document