Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Carlsberg Don't Do Wednesdays....

My hot neighbour came up to clean my flat on the holiday Monday and afterwards we shared a couple of spliffs and a cup of tea.I was feeling too zonked to say anything but as she was leaving I managed to blurt something out about not wanting to embarrass her and wanting to take her out for dinner.She said something like "If you like" and I said I'd give her a shout later in the week.

To be honest I felt like I'd probably caught her on the hop a bit and I've spent the last couple of days expecting a text to say thanks but no thanks.Well I called in to see her tonight to tell her I hoped I hadn't freaked her out and she said that she was just a bit stoned and surprised on Monday and wasn't freaked out at all.I managed to say a few of the things I'd meant to say on Monday and we've agreed to go out for dinner soon.She goes to college once a week and has a ton of work to hand in soon so we've not set an exact date but hopefully some time next week.I think she's a little wary of us being neighbours ( she stays in the flat below mine)and getting into a relationship and I suppose that was part of the reason I haven't asked her out before now too.We've agreed to go out and go with the flow which sounds good to me.

On the football front Rangers were a point ahead of our rivals before tonight, but they had a game in hand and with 3 points for a win,the title was in their hands.I was out for a curry with my Mum and Dad earlier and having heard our rivals were drawing 1-1 at half-time I expected them to go on and win it comfortably.That was until I got a text from Bully to say it was 3-1 to Inverness! With time left to play I still wasn't overly confident and kept checking livescores.com for updates.It went to 3-2 on 90 mins and Bullys text confirming the final score caused me to yell so loudly someone at the other end of the restaurant shouted across asking what had happened and then danced round his table when I told him the score.There are still three games left to play and although I'm not counting any chickens we just need to win all three to retain our title and win a 54th League Championship.

Step up and play Rangers...



Back soon....

5 Comments:

At Thursday, 05 May, 2011, Anonymous Greedyrosie said...

Good Work!

 
At Thursday, 05 May, 2011, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Good luck with the neighbour.

Juice wants to kill the guy who lives below us. London neighbourhoods just aren't friendly.

 
At Thursday, 05 May, 2011, Blogger Josie said...

Nice going! Follow through with hot neighbor and give us all the details. :)

 
At Saturday, 07 May, 2011, Blogger Juice said...

I would add they are neither friendly nor hot.

 
At Sunday, 08 May, 2011, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks folks.Knowing my readers would know what a wimp I am if I didn't say anything certainly helped me get my arse in gear!

Ahh ugly,unfriendly neighbours.If they're noisy too there's not much worse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document