Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mini tilt

After arriving back from the football last night and spending time with the Mrs I fired up a Laddys full ring .50-1 table to keep me amused while I watched Graham Dott beat Peter Ebdon to become the World Snooker Champion 2006.Ebdon had pulled back most of Dotts' lead so I was delighted to see the wee man win 18-14 in the end and its been confirmed today he will bring the trophy to Ibrox on Sunday to show off to 50,000 Gers fans.One sport us Scots ( as Juice will confirm!) are good at is snooker.Stephen Hendry,the greatest player ever to lift a cue,set the standard after Davis dominated the 80's.

Title of the post is mini-tilt because I did have a slightly tilty night last night.Before I played the ring game I played in Laddys $10 latenight crapshoot and despite doubling up with Aces very early I also went out early when my 2 pairs ran into trips.Won $18 at the full ring game I mentioned but I'd been annoyed at my slack mtt play and the delayed tilt kicked in when I moved to an Inter 6 max table.Nothing too major,I just pushed small edges too hard and realised I was playing like the players I like to seek out! I was very tired and poked my finger viciously at the "off" button before heading to bed.

Only cost me $30 ( - $23 for night inc Laddys profit) and it wasn't full blown tilt by any means but I will be keeping an extra eye out for any borderline tilt play over the next few days.

Off to watch the Hibs v Rangers game just now after taking Mrs A over to her Dads to be with the family.

Back tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document