Thursday, June 22, 2006

McMaradona day



His first goal in that game wasn't bad either....

















This weeks sng fest continued over the last couple of nights with a win and two losses in $5 sng’s.Also played a $10 mtt but to no avail.Rosie reckons the £5 sng’s at Inter are as juicy as the $5 ones so that could be worth a shot.

I played 5 mins of break even 6 max late on last night and it’s really given me the itch for more.Since the World Cup started my I’ve watched the 8pm game and then logged on to play sng’s with the UK blogger posse which has been great fun but not left much time for my usual 6 max ring play and has left me trailing in the $50 challenge I set.( $165 latest)

Breaking up the 6 max grind by playing Sng’s has been a welcome diversion but I’ve never considered Sng’s as a way of making money and more as a bit of fun.I’ve had a good run in my last ten played but only due to the sheer fishyness of the tables and a little luck.

Last nights Argentina V Holland game was quite a tame affair,which was a shame as it had been much anticipated but I suppose as both teams had already qualified and had rested players ,it was no surprise.

Looking forward to watching big Dado in action again for Croatia V the Aussies tonight though its mince that I’m at work and going to miss the USA v Ghanna and the Czechs v Italy.Finally bought a new tv yesterday.( managed to get free delivery but nae discount!). Our 37” Techwood LCD gets delivered on Saturday and it wont be a moment too soon as our current 28” set is on it’s last legs.












While I'm in the mood to post pictures here's a reminder about the new Dadi tourney which takes place one week from tonight at 'Stars.























One last piece of nonsense before I go .Use link below to find out how your name translates into Brazilian.This is Littlandro signing off....

http://www.minimalsworld.net/BrazilName/brazilian.shtml

6 Comments:

At Friday, 23 June, 2006, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Does money won taste twice as sweet as money earned?

 
At Friday, 23 June, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

when you cash in your chips for a bottle of posh champagne, yes it does.

 
At Friday, 23 June, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Sure does Mr Edge and cashouts also help remind me why I spend so much time in my cupboard grinding away at the tables!

 
At Saturday, 24 June, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, 24 June, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

I thought you lived in a cupboard because you suffered Agliophobia!

 
At Saturday, 24 June, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Fear of pain? I get plenty of that at the tables Juice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document