Thursday, July 13, 2006

Free Parking...

Not too much to report on the poker front over the last two days as I’ve not played much. I won $40 in a short time on Tuesday night and lost $5 during a quick ten minute session last night,after my weekly Halo fest.Mrs A is working tonight so I should be able to squeeze in some play.I’m going to try and use some self-discipline to stop playing until 5.30-6am every weekend.I’m so tired sometimes at the start of the week I can barely keep my eyes open and this can’t continue.I was feeling quite down at the start of the week and it was nothing a few good nights sleep couldn’t cure.

I took my car to ATS and they have quoted £580 for the new exhaust which is still expensive but £100 cheaper than the last quote I had.I also pay a fortune for a car parking space near my work in Glasgow city centre but all that is going to change.From now I’ll simply hand my car in every morning to ATS for a “free check” and tell them I’ll be back to collect it at the end of the day.I reckon if I can get the brakes,Tyres,exhaust,shocks and battery checked once a week on different days I’ll save a fortune…

Just joking but things do seem to be piling up financially at the moment.I’ve got the car repair,my sisters birthday,money for Mrs A’s trip to her brothers wedding,Step A’s new bike and a holiday in September to pay for and I’m desparately trying not to just give in to temptation and stick it all on my credit card.I’ve just over $1k at Pokerroom and rarely play there these days and may find myself having to raid that account soon.

Onto to happier news and I had a good laugh at the IRA'S athletic wing ( celt*c fc) getting slaughtered 4-0 by DC United last night.Apparently it was four going on ten and apart from Rangers winning there's nothing better in life than that lot getting gubbed.

Arrived home from work to discover a baseball cap from Interpoker in the mail.Life just doesn't get any better!

Dinner,a long walk for Nacho and poker await....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document