Monday, February 26, 2007

More Donkery

My Kings were crushed to knock me out of the first $15 ,18 player turbo at 'Stars last night and I bubbled in the next one when I pushed with Ac2c and ran into AK.I followed this by moving to Pokerroom to play some $50 nl full ring.

I semi-bluffed my way to the first pot at that table when my straight draw missed and I bet it anyway( after betting on the flop and turn).My second hand at the table was the Nolan sisters ( QQ) and I raised 6bb and got one caller.To cut a donkey tale short, I ended up almost (still had my winnings from the first hand) all in on a low ragged rainbow flop against Mr 66 and his set of sixes which became dem quad biatch sixes by the river.

The scary part was that afterwards I realised that I'd seen the flop,guessed that the villian either had 1010,JJ,KK or AA and decided to take a gamble.I had no reads at all as I'd just sat down and I never even blinked to think anything through as the raise/reraise scenario was unfolding.Ok so it wasn't 103 I'd played but it was still very very poor play.

It's not much of a post today but at least I've got it out of my system now and can hopefully move on.Mrs A is working tonight so I plan on playing Laddys player point Wsop freeroll in 20 minutes.I wonder how I'll donk out of that one!

Back later in the week.....

ps Here's a great clip showing some of the finest football of all time ( not me at the local five-aside surprisingly enough).Brazil 1970.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, 26 February, 2007, Blogger FloppyJT said...

Overpairs look so purty on those raggy flops though! I ran QQ straight into a set of 6's yesterday myself. My 6-max LHE mentality will be the death of me in NL games.

 
At Tuesday, 27 February, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

They do,they do!
Cheers mate.Glad I'm not the only donk out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document