Saturday, March 10, 2007

Blogger Freeroll

I can't seem to get the wee banner thing to work but hopefully providing these two links to Pokeronamac.com and the Bloggerpod page will be enough to get me registered for their excellent blogger freeroll at midnight on Sunday.

Registering for that one and reading a recent post on BurnleyMiks blog has got me in the mood for a UK bloggers tourney.If the US bloggers can organise several blogger games every week then surely us Brits can manage at least one.Rather than the usual endless debate on how much/where and when ,I think I'm going to simply set one up,post details and see who ( if anyone!) turns up.Watch this space....

Last night was a good laugh.The s-man and Miami Trout ( his new name after busting me heads-up in a sng after calling my all in with K9 and busting my QQ!) and I played a load of turbo sng's and some cash tables.It wasn't a great night for my bankroll as I made a poor play or two due to the sheer frustration of some of the beats I took.I did make up for it a little later on by doubling my buy-in at a Party $50 nl 6 max table when my trip Kings took home the bacon.( which was nice...)

Not a lot of poker to be played today as Mrs A and I are watching "The Last King of Scotland" tonight and as she was very good about my loud ( who me?!) night on the skype last night,I'd better not push it too much!

Earlyish start tomorrow as my cousin and I are off to visit the meccano set in the East End to watch Rangers play our great rivals celt*c ( 12.30 ko).They have won the league by a distance this season and our new management team need to lay down a marker for next year by getting a result.Still at least Rangers have another European game to look forward to next week unlike c*ltic who crashed out last week :-)))

Follow ,Follow.....

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Saturday, 10 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acorn thanks for your $30 transfer to full tilt, which allowed me to bust your Q's with my K9 (for the record I had a premonition I'd hit two pair). Otherwise it would have been a fairly quiet night busting out random players rather than my friends. I took my tourny winnings from last night and invested at a cash table in the wee hours of the morning and even after falling onto the floor sound asleep (I really need to monitor my joint and wine intake ratio)I still managed to make a wee profit, in fact I've returned your $30 and I've still got a bank roll in my FT account... Not a bad night's work and great fun, keep the laughs coming although in hindsite betting 1,300 chips trying to bluff with the hammer in the third hand of a tourny may not be the best strategy - but I am a beleiver!!

 
At Saturday, 10 March, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

My apologies,I never realised you had a premonition :-)

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish!!!

Good times indeed and Mrs A has just accepted a bribe of a big bag of maltesers so I can watch the 2nd biggest football Derby in the world tonight.( Barca v Real)

 
At Saturday, 10 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog Acorn! Happy to swap links mate. As for the Uk bloggers tourney.... Let's get it on!! I will e-mail you on the address you provided this week and we can get some plans into action.
LMAO that you helped the guy (financially) that ended up busting you. I am sure with his new bankroll he would be happy to double your investment..... ;-)

 
At Saturday, 10 March, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Great stuff Burnley.Look forward to hearing from you and Miami Marks gonna get what's coming make no mistake :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document