Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wed Update

I can't believe it's Wednesday already.Just a quick update as the s-man will be over soon and I haven't had my dinner yet.Not been a great week so far on the poker front.I'm down about $50 at Laddys including a couple of failed late night crapshoots and I've bombed out of my last few turbo sng's too.

One in particular was frustrating because when it was checked round to me I went for the steal from the small blind with A6 against the solid player in the big blind.He must have checked my sharkscope stats and realised I wasn't a total idiot but was capable of stealing with a fairly mince hand so he reraised me.I knew he knew that and reckoned he was making a move back so we both ended up all in with crap hands.Sadly his 108 beat my A6 and my read meant nothing.

Last night Mrs A ,her Dad and I went to see "For the love of Mrs Brown" at the theatre in Glasgow and very funny it was too.Brendan O'Carroll was brilliant once again as foul mouthed Irish Granny Agnes Brown.

I only had time for one joyless $10 sng at Pokerroom when I got back and I think I only played it out of habit rather than a real desire to play which is never a good idea.

It's the Rangers game tomorrow night so I'll probably be back posting at the weekend.My strategy post ( micro-limits cash) is almost ready to go and hopefully I'll get that posted over the next few days.Until then good luck at the tables...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 08 March, 2007, Blogger United113 said...

I hopr rangers do well, it's been a good week so far for the british teams

 
At Thursday, 08 March, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks mate.We were crap but at least 1-1 gives us a chance in the 2nd leg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document