Friday, November 16, 2007

Bella Bella

Picked up Nacho last night after deciding to move up in the world and buy this weeks food shopping at Marks n Spencer.When I first moved back it was a novelty to go back to the same ready made meals I used to buy,but that wore off very quickly and I don't mind paying a bit more for some decent scran.My boy even got some luxury pork strips to munch.

All this was after work where the feckin' numpties have removed all the bins from around our desk areas in order that we use a recycling area.Hmm I wonder where they are going to dispose of aprox 1000 plastic bins! Doh!

There is huge hype in Scotland just now over the impending final qualifying game against the World Champions,Italy,at Hampden tomorrow ( 5 pm ko).We have done incredibly well to still be in with a chance considering we're a country of 5 milliomn people and we are in a group with Italy,France and the Ukraine etc.

We have to beat Italy to be sure of making it and I'm afraid it would just be typical of Scotland to beat France home and away but still fall at the final hurdle.Never say never as the Scotland team has a great fighting spirit but I just can't see that being enough to beat the clinical Italians.Roll on!

On the poker front I took 2nd in the one $16 turbo I played which means another $2 Sklansky dollars earned!

I had a good laugh chatting it up with Rosie,Juice and The Edge before heading off for 20 minutes of cash play before bed.After Amatays latest comment I hit up a $200nl table ( at 365) and was amazed at just how soft it was.I never made very much over my short time there but I saw some very fishy play indeed.

I had to take a little extra time over my actions.I had A10d on the button and nearly folded to an $8 raise as $8 seemed a little high until I realised it was only 4bb and not a maniac $50 nl bet!

Oh,The Bloggerment returns to it's usual time this week after last weeks confusion.It's 9pm gmt/4 pm est at Stars,pass: donkament.

Back soon...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, 16 November, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mate,

Can you drop an email regarding a biz proposal to michael.needham@icap.com


Many Thanks


Mike

 
At Friday, 16 November, 2007, Blogger Rod said...

feckin' numpties have removed all the bins"?


LOL - I love you guys!

 
At Saturday, 17 November, 2007, Blogger Big Black Dog said...

Best of luck to your boys tomorrow m8,the Italians are a very technical side but you have shown true spirit so far (which is more than i can say for England...i mean friendly or not,1-0 against the mighty Austria ffs!!!!)

 
At Saturday, 17 November, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers lads.

ko in 5mins stp! Here we go...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document