Sunday, November 04, 2007

Bloggerment 33 Open for reg....

After watching Rangers beat Caley Thistle 2-0 at Ibrox I popped home and then headed over to the s-mans for a couple of hours of ps3 Fall of Man fun.I may need to buy a PS3 at some point as it was a fine gaming experience!

On the way home I picked up Nacho and took him for a run before coming home and hitting the tables.I messed about for ages with Pokertracker ,GT+ and the trial version of Poker Ace.

I settled at a $100nl 6 max table on Bet365 and doubled my buy-in before losing most of it to a complete fish.That was frustrating, but one by one the other players left and all of a sudden it was just me and fishboy left.





I had $115 at this stage and over the next hour I slowly ground down the fishy and left with just over $200.Heads-up cash play is not something I play often, but I felt I had his measure and was calling down his bluffs with Ace high hands and make value bets with second pairs etc and in general just felt in da zone!

I should have called it a night after that, but managed to go on and lose $60 of those winnings before heading to Laddies and being coolered for another $80.I think I'm still up about $50 this week, which is obviously better than being down, but it still seems like a lot of play for not a lot!


Righty today is Bloggerment day and it's open for registration on Stars.I'll probably play the DTD forum game too, but I'm certainly not a fan of it starting at 9pm, as I prefer to focus on one game at a time when I'm not donking it up in push/fold turbos.

Stars ,9pm ,pass:donkament and all welcome as usual for the Bloggerment....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document