Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sng icons success

I mentioned previously that sngicons hadn't replied to my email re gift vouchers.Well fair play to them because I left a comment on the icons blog of BigJoe and he not only replied very quickly ,he also agreed to pay for the second months subscription because we're( my sister and I) buying it as a birthday present for my Mum.My Mum plays mainly $6 turbos and while she does ok for a womans in her 60's ,I hope the training videos at sngicons can greatly improve her game.She was certainly delighted when I called her and told her to check her email for a birthday surprise!

I picked up a Burger King last night on the way home and remembered why I didn't own a salt cellar in my previous days as a singleton.Yes I filled my pocket with those wee sachets!

The single life also prompts other deep meaningless questions.They say if a butterfly flaps it's wings in the rainforest,the ripple effect can cause a tornado thousands of miles away.If I wash my cereal bowl and leave it to dry on the the draining board does it make any difference if I actually put it away in the cupboard or not before re-using it the next day?


When I arrived home I spent more time messing about with my new laptop, before playing a set of four $16 ,18 player turbos on Stars.I managed a 2nd,a 4th and two crashouts before moving to Bet365 and winning $15 at a very fishy $100 nl 8 seat table.

This evening I plan on visiting the s-man before picking Nacho up.The s-man and I are talking about trying to fit in a game of badminton or squash every week and I'm well up for that.I remember the first time I played squash as I didn't find it half as tough as I'd heard it was.It was only when I found out later that the ball is only allowed to bounce once ( not the two bounce rule we were playing!) that I realised it was perhaps a little harder than I had first thought!

Ok, I'm off to Ibrox to watch the Gers play Inverness Thistle.Here's a wee clip of me kicking a ball of paper around the office last week...

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Saturday, 03 November, 2007, Blogger Amatay said...

ahahahah nice skills Zagga

 
At Saturday, 03 November, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye right...

where's the monkish reflection of light from your napper?

 
At Saturday, 03 November, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^
|

That wiz me (s-man)

 
At Sunday, 04 November, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Amatay,easy when ye know how mate!

Now now s-man don't be envious of my flowing locks!

 
At Sunday, 04 November, 2007, Blogger Big Black Dog said...

Hope you got on ok earlier mate,good result for the Gers,and the mighty Chelsea (3rd and flying!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document