Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sat night's alright....

Downloaded loads of top bangin' and trance techno tunes yesterday and even burned a few extra copies for the ex to make up for our wee fall out over her having Nacho for the next few weekends.

After dinner I hit the turbo's and as usual it was a rocky ride.I won't bore y'all with the beats and suckouts but I suffered four in a row and also managed to get my money in just behind ( 77v 88 and QQ V KK)a couple of times too.No point in giving it the the "poor me" routine.I was playing 3-4 games at a time ( my 17" screen is great for that) and the beats can easily lead to a runaway train effect where decision making suffers and the losing streak just seems to grow like a growing thing that grows a lot.I did keep the head and managed to scrape a win,2nd place and a 4th place finish, which left me in profit overall.

The cash tables were next and as Bet 365 seems to be even jucier than Ladbrokes and Party,that's where I headed and at one point I was three tabling $100nl.I also watched the excellent boxing match between Miquel Cotto and "Sugar" Shane Mosley which ended with Cotto ( rightly) winning it on points.Roll on the Ricky Hatton v Mayweather fight next month!

Back to the pokey and I won about $140 overall at 365 last night.Al Eleven calls A9 "The Daddy" and it certainly was for me in this hand! Nice attempted bluff by the fishy!

I had the villain berate me for this one."what do you people think you are doing?" was his question.Calling a min raise and then reraising when it was obvious he had nothing was the answer but I simply replied "lol" to try and get him even more steamed. He'd just lost a decent sized pot and had berated the villain which was another reason for calling his min raise as I reckoned he'd pay me off if I hit.I checked the river just in case he had a better Ace or was somehow playing the 5...

I'm now running at 32bb/100 at $100 nl so I'll be handing in my notice on Monday morning and will simply play a few hours of $100nl per week, in between lying on the beach and living a life of leisure.Afterall I've played 546 hands.Is any more proof required? ;-) ( added that just in case anyone thinks I'm serious!!)

Ok,don't forget tonights Bloggerment starts at 8pm Gmt/3pm est.Password is donkament as usual....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document