Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

The weekend was great ( apart from getting lost twice on the way back from Glasgow airport!)and now I'm busy with last minute stuff for Xmas.

Thanks to all who turned out for the bloggerment last night and congrats to my mate Al Eleven for taking it down with an outstanding display of troutery! I hope that bridesmaid dress fits Dudley.

After a run of poor bloggerment finishes I decided not to try and mix it up as much and eventually bubbled after raising with AQ and running into 1010 and AA.

I'm taking a wee blogging break for a week or so.( long overdue!).Merry Xmas to all bloggers and readers out there.Have a good one.....

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 25 December, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

merry xmas old man.

 
At Wednesday, 26 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

read my latest u OLD fuck

sometimes u gotta make a stand

dD

btw third time licky with the verification SHIT

fuck off with the verificatrion shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Thursday, 27 December, 2007, Blogger The 80th Minute said...

Merry Xmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document