Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chatbox Glitch

Thanks to all 15 players who showed up to play Sundays Brit Blogger game on Full Tilt.Congrats to Mr Cloud on winning and to Rosie for giving the monkey a home this week.( he stays with the first to exit) I scraped into the money,donking out third before heading off to play some $22's on Party.

I read a quote on a poker forum referring to Mtt's which said that "success in poker is dealing with failure and coming back for more with just as much enthusiasm".I've played twenty sngs in a row without cashing on quite a few occasions now.I can't imagine playing for 3-4 hours each time in an Mtt before being blown out twenty times in a row.

Back to Monday nights $22's and I only managed one cash from five games.Last night was a bit better with a win and a 3rd place at $22 before crashing out of a $33 when some donkey called a my preflop raise and busted my QQ with his flopped two pair.( 68 off is such a monster!) I also took a 3rd place in a $16 after bubbling the first one I played.

I was lucky to win the $22 I mentioned after being caught out by the Party chatbox fault, which means that if you type something in chat box and hit the return key when action is on you,it seems to auto-call.I rarely chat but was about to "lol" at a hand when I called a tighty shortys shove with my K5 off.That wiped the "lol" off my face! I lost the hand and was tempted to let table know it was a mislick.I didn't and I'm sure my blinds were stolen far less as a result....

Ok,over to the s-mans this evening,watching the Gers tomorrow night and visiting my Mum and Dad on Thursday night.Back soon...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, 11 November, 2008, Blogger Mr Origami said...

Couldnt make it this week but should be back with the lads for the bloggerment next week matey!! :)

 
At Tuesday, 11 November, 2008, Blogger Rosie said...

Just the lads, nevermind the girls that play

:0)

 
At Tuesday, 11 November, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. I also have a poker blog check it at www.the-truth-k.blogspot.com

My english is not perfect but its understandable, IMO:)

If any of you guy want to come to my country to play some poker ( live tournment or Cash games ) just ask me for informations I could give you all the right TIPS.

Francisco "the truth k" Costa

 
At Wednesday, 12 November, 2008, Blogger Mr Origami said...

lol didnt mean it like that Rosie...Im more than happy to play with the girls ;) I meant the lads I brought with me last time who forgot all abut it this week...goldfish!! ;)

 
At Thursday, 13 November, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

No probs Mr O.Hopefully see you gents ( and any ladies obv!!) next Sun!

Thanks for the comment Mr Costa.Your English is far better than my Portuguese!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document