Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Slice of action

Congrats to Mark over at Pokerpains on taking down this weeks Brit Blogger game.After playing it for so long on Stars I'm still trying to work out who is behind most of the screennames on Full Tilt.I'm not sure it's any disadvantage to co-host Mr Cloud and I, as our cunningly disguised pseudonyms of Cloud71 and Acornman allow us both complete anonymity too…..

I’m really enjoying the new turbo bloggerment format.I think people realise suckouts are the norm in speed games and the fact that anyone can go from bigstack to shorty and back again within a few hands spices it up nicely.I sucked out with some Ace raggy hand before being sucked out on and bubbling.All goot!

I moved to Party afterwards and took 2nd in a $22 before firing up Stars for some $16’s.I went 0/5 without cashing before finally taking down the last game I played.I’m going to campaign to get the phrase “thank your lucky stars” removed from universal use as there’s nothing bloody lucky about feckin’ Pokerstars for me!!

There wasn’t much poker on the agenda last night.I watched the football plus another poker training video and only played two $16’s later.I probably doubled my profit over the last three months on Stars by managing two second place finishes.Even then I wasn’t happy! In the first one my HU opponent was multi-tabling and with a bit more patience I could have seen him off.Instead I made a daft call with q9 soooted v his QK preflop shove and didn’t improve.I gave myself a sharpen up pep talk when the second game got down to HU and bombed out in typical Stars ( just seems that way,I don’t really think Stars plays any differently to any other site) style when my Tens made a set on the flop and lost to a runner runner straight.

Ok,time for a quick shower before my pizza arrives....

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, 25 November, 2008, Blogger Gavin said...

I play under SOTV on the Bloggerment on Full Tilt mate :)

 
At Wednesday, 26 November, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Gavin.Hope you feel better for coming out of the closet ;-)

 
At Wednesday, 26 November, 2008, Blogger Gavin said...

lol. I will feel even better now you know who's after your stack

 
At Thursday, 27 November, 2008, Blogger Nick said...

I haven't actually played in the bloggerment yet...

Who is this cloud71 fellow?

 
At Thursday, 27 November, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks for comment Hairy Gymnast.Cloud71 is a huge fish and the only reason most of us play.... :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document