Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monthly Stats

It's been a funny old month at the virtual felt.I ran well at Party,moved over to Stars and managed to run my $536 roll down to $1.58 before bouncing back slightly to finish on $157 there.Actually, I didn't find that my pish poor Stars run funny at all.After my Party success I was hoping to make at least $1k this month but the poker gods obviously decided otherwise.

I played the Turbo-Takedown and cashed for $85 on Sunday before losing those winnings and a bit more at the $16's through a combination of poor play,lost races and bad beats.

Last night I watched Andy Murray win at Wimbledon whilst 4 tabling the $6.50,18 player turbs.I actually ran quite well, won a couple and cashed in a couple more.I even replied to someone in the chatbox when they mentioned that "you don't see that playing live".I'm usually Mr Silent at all times and a lot of the time these days I have the stats or info showing rather than the chat, but it was only a $6.50 game and I had a friendly chat with the guy after telling him online poker is definitely not rigged!

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of players have no idea ( not my knowledgable readers obv) how variance works and the type of downswings which are completely standard even if you're a solid winning player.Perhaps that knowledge comes with experience.Here are the stats for a Party grinder ( great name btw).Playing 842 games and being down over $300 must mean he's a bit of a fish eh?



Errr no,he's actually ranked number 1 on the Holdem 9-10 turbo $16-$35 total profit for '09 leaderboard.



It's not how hard you can punch but how many you can take and keep coming back for more.

Party Poker $3041 ( + $738) Stars $157 ( -$379) Full Tilt $103 ( =).

Total $3301 ( + $359)


Back soon...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"definatley not rigged" you been smokin LoooL. I run into a tidal wave of varience lateley.

a fortnights break and im gonna attack the small sng`s again though once i manage to find some enthusiasm and motivation.

Regards
Bully

 
At Wednesday, 01 July, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Time overcomes variance. Congrats on your success so far.

P.S. Sounds like you and two pie had quite the time in Amsterdam! I enjoyed reading about your trip!

 
At Wednesday, 01 July, 2009, Blogger Nick said...

Another solid month Mr Z!

Chatting at the tables...how very dare you.

 
At Thursday, 02 July, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Course I've been smokin' mate! Gl with your sng attack on your return.

Cheers Slick and yup we had a fine old time in the Dam :-)

LOL Nick.Tx,back to Mr Silent from now on..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document