Thursday, May 04, 2006

Better Night

Logged on last night and couldn't decide where to start playing.Ended up choosing a 6 max $5 mtt on Ladbrokes with 259 others and finished 10th for $24.70. The luck I felt deserted me on Wed night was certainly with me last night as I won my coinflips and was even on the right side of a couple of nightmare suckouts.I'll usually type "ul" in the chatbox if I knock someone out after getting lucky on the river but after Wed night all I could muster was an "indeed" when the departing villan mentioned it was a "lucky catch". Mood I was in he was lucky it wasn't an "fu".

I've played better and picked better spots to make moves but overall I was happy with my play and profit.That was the first 6 max mtt I've played in and I like the format.

Thanks for the comment Klopzi.Sensible stuff.I will be taking a break from online poker.My sisters wedding is tomorrow so no poker tomorrow night.( unless I can get a live game going at the reception!). Hey one night counts as a break!

Collected my Kilt today and I'm all ready for my sisters big day.Mrs A's Mums' funeral isn't until Tuesday and Mrs A has decided to come to the wedding which I'm really pleased about.

We're staying over at the Western House hotel in Ayr tomorrow night so no posts here until the Sunday update.

Ok there's a steak pie with my name on it shouting on me....

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 04 May, 2006, Blogger Klopzi said...

Have a good night tomorrow - sounds like a good way to get away from the tables, if only for a night.

 
At Thursday, 04 May, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks mate.Should be a cracking day.

 
At Friday, 05 May, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

good luck tomorrow!

and congrats to your sis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document