Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pimpage

My Xmas/New Year blogging break isn't over yet, but I thought I'd throw out a wee post tonight as I'm at a loose end.

First up don't forget the Britbloggerment poker tournament is running on Pokerstars as usual this Sunday.Find it under the "Private tournament" tab.It starts at 4pm est/9pm gmt and the password is "donkament" as usual and it's only $5.50.

I thought I'd use my 750th post to pimp a few non-poker blogs I read on a quite a regular basis,afterall this is a poker and life blog and there are ( yep,it's true) some fine non-pokery blogs out there too.

In no particular order and with a few words as to why I like them:

Mousethinks is an excellent blog written by a nurse working in a casualty dept.Very humorous and very touching at times.

Londoncabby does what it says on the tin.You can almost smell the exhaust fumes...

Emmahardy If it was a book,her blog would be a page turner.Very honest and forthright.


Oldageisabitch Frequently updated and well written blog.I think I like it because her life/blog just seems so completely different to mine and the usual stuff I read.

Random acts of reality Top class writer working for the London ambulance service.Easy to work out why this blogger has had a book published.

Iamlivid My kind of humour.Unlike those descriptions next to crap sitcoms in tv guides describing them as "hilarious",this blog really lives up to that billing.

Privatesecretdairy Some excellent satire here and a great cast of characters.The comments are usually worth a look too, although this was the first blog where I noticed some sort of uber ghey competition to be first to leave a comment."oooh I'm first" etc.Wtf is that all about?!

My boyfriend is a twat
Not long discovered this blog, but I'm glad I did and will hopefully waste some fine workplace producivity time reading it's archives!


Ok,I'm off work until Jan 7th and will probably continue my blogging break until around then too.( possibly will do a monthly stats update on 31st for my records)

Thanks for reading...

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At Sunday, 30 December, 2007, Blogger Mousie said...

I think I love you.

Wanna go to the pub?!

 
At Sunday, 30 December, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Sunday, 30 December, 2007, Blogger Juice said...

Acorn might be a plan that. You could finally get that itch sorted out :-)

 
At Sunday, 30 December, 2007, Blogger JonnyB said...

Fourth!!!

I haven't a clue where that came from. I think it is an American thing, and quite recent. It is odd, yes.

Thank you btw. And Happy New Year.

 
At Monday, 31 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww thanks Mousie!

No medical cure for your crap-at-pool-itis though Juice eh :-)

Cheers Jonny.Thanks for stopping by and have a good one yourself.

 
At Saturday, 05 January, 2008, Blogger Juice said...

I dont expect you to understand my genius....

 
At Sunday, 06 January, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Genius well disguised as pool buffoonery... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document