Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sick

Didn't sleep at all last night and I seem to have caught the winter vomit bug that's been going about.Jeez,I thought man flu was bad!

Obviously phoned in sick this morning and I'll be spending tomorrow in bed too.

All that lovely Marks n Spencer grub in the fridge and I can barely keep down half a piece of toast.

Still,at least I'm not feeling sorry for myself...!

Anyway for decent poker content check out the fine blogs on the right.

Back to bed for me...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At Thursday, 10 January, 2008, Blogger Rod said...

Nurovirus??? I had it last year and blogged about it. I have been getting a ton of hits from google searching for Nurovirus info - most from overseas (not America).

Get well and tell people to wash their hands as it is spread from hands!

 
At Thursday, 10 January, 2008, Blogger Rod said...

BTW - a little weed does wonders for upset stomach!! Sort of a waste though! :-(

 
At Thursday, 10 January, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Well as a world renowned expert on the topic ( your still num 3 on google for nurovirus so that's good enough for me),I shall take your advice and get rolling straight away :-)

 
At Friday, 11 January, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes my friend you just need to listen to your body and go back to bed. get better soon

J

 
At Friday, 11 January, 2008, Blogger The 80th Minute said...

Get better soon!

 
At Friday, 11 January, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers lads.Appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document