Monday, September 26, 2011

Jared Tendler on Raise the River Forum

Thanks to the hard work of Matthew 'YorkshirePudding' Pitt, mental game coach Jared Tendler has agreed to do a Question and Answer session on the UK forum RaiseTheRiver. Anyone can sign up and join in, so if you have questions about the mental side of poker, or any questions about Jared's book 'The Mental Game of Poker' feel free to sign up and ask your questions in this thread. Copied from Everton Yorkies blog as I just realised I promised to mention this on a post yesterday and I'm too lazy to write a wee spiel of my own! Sadly my two week holiday from work is nearly over and it's not been much of a last week as the sore throat I thought came from shouting at the football last Sunday turned out to be a bit of a nasty cold.I was still fit enough to go and visit the Big Chap on Wednesday and enjoyed watched Nacho giving his dog Baxter more than a run for his money in the fields surrounding his place in Leadhills. I've also been for pub meals with my Dad and Sis and played a ton of Black Ops and poker too.My Mums hip replacement op went well and I've just had a text from her to say she's going home today which is great news. The poker was going well until last night when I decided to give the 180 $8 and $15 games a go and ended up losing just over $300 in 35 games.I can't complain though despite the endless beats as that's the nature of 180 turbo's and if even one or two key hands had held it could have been a profitable night instead. It's still been a decent month at the virtual felt and I'll stick some figures up at the end of the month as usual. And now that I've worked out how to upload video clips from my phone here's another exciting one of Nacho in my flat... Back soon...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, 26 September, 2011, Blogger Josie said...

Awww Love the nacho videos. Thanks for sharing.

 
At Monday, 26 September, 2011, Blogger Wildcat said...

Animals are great aren't they? Just got one of my own from a rescue centre 3 weeks ago, and she is adorable :D

 
At Tuesday, 27 September, 2011, Blogger BurnleyMik said...

thanks mate. Ahhh the famous Nacho, was wonfdering when the day would come when we would see him grinding SnG's by day whilst you work!

:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document